Removing yourself safely from situations of danger and aggression is the most effective way to remain safe and free from harm.
Ignite’s friendly, knowledgeable and experienced trainers will supply you with the tools and techniques to enable you to keep safe in all environments.
- Theory around the use of force along with reflective and discussion points
- Understanding the health and safety legislation around and how this will benefit you including duty of care
- The human rights act – “ The right to life” and its relation to use of force
- Scenario based training – Low level and high level breakaways and disengagement.
- Practical hands on training in the defence of punches, hair pulls, strangulations and many more
- Bonus module for those who work with children – “The use of force with children” and discussions around children’s legislation